Great that there is another set of data available in which to help analyze a customer, beside the normal subjective “guessing” with interviews
– I love that there is written analysis to help qualify what could make a good candidate. (I’ve done lots of hiring but for software engineers and project mgrs. It’s nice to get some practical advice from an agent that does a lot of insurance hiring. You guys should beef up this part and offer analysis for all classes of candidates.)
– the little tech test is a good way to check problem-solving skills
– nice that you can post to several recruiting sites, but none are really mainstream and don’t get much action
– nice that the ads are connected right to the application process
– nice that you have canned job descriptions that you can start with
– Danelle was great at customer support and answering all my annoying questions 🙂
Colin deSouza Agency, Inc.